If you wish to Host a Clinic please contact Kelli.
Trail Rider Challenge DIY – HOSTS WANTED
Trail Rider Challenge DIY – Are you an individuals, property owners, barn managers, clubs or associations that wants to host your own Trail Rider Challenge as a fundraiser or make a little extra money? Check out our TRC DIY Program!
WHO: Individuals, property owners, barn managers, clubs or associations
WHAT: A Do-It-Yourself Trail Rider Challenge
WHERE: What kind of facility do I need?
- safe arena for beginning levels
- safe area, pasture or field (free of objects that could harm a horse and/or rider)
- can be out in the open or on trails
WHY: It’s fun!
- Great fundraiser!
- Results posted on this web site. Horse and Rider teams earn points.
- Only one TRC within a 60 mile radius on the same day.
GET STARTED AS A HOST:
Sign up at least 45 days in advance. We recommend 60 days.
- Contact Kelli to Register event
- Sign and Return TRCHostApp and pay registration fee
- Receive TRC-DIY Host Packet and code to access the Host Resources.
- Gather the following details and fill out event worksheet (link in host area – we will make it easy): location, divisions, course types, entry fees, awards offered, dress code, contact person, how to enter, how to pay. In the packet there is information about recommended entry fees and budget worksheet
- We put together a flyer and entry form. (You can if you like.) The flyer is emailed to you as a PDF and JPG. Then we post it on this web site and the Trail Rider Challenge Group Facebook page.
- Timeline for an organized event.
- Checklist for event.
- Suggestions for publicity and advertising
- Forms: Waivers, Score cards, Point Worksheets, Printable Rules
- Instructions for planning the day, including a volunteer list.
- Ideas for planning a course, including sample courses and obstacle ideas
- Judge recommendations
Host Area Includes:
- Event Worksheet
- Budget Information
- Awards Ideas, Resources, as well as Ribbons, Buckles, etc for sale
- Discounts on items such as T-Shirts
- Additional Options: Event Web Page, Printed materials
- Insurance Information