TRAIL RIDER CHALLENGE MEMBERSHIP
- Earn Points and Awards
- Clinics with Kelli Paulson – Receive a 5% discount
- Practices at Kelli’s – special members rate.
- Email list: notification of events and learning opportunities
- Cost: $15 per horse/rider team
TO BECOME A MEMBER
Fill out TRCMembership Form and declare a division for the year.
One membership per horse and rider team
1.Youth Division: Riders 18 & under as of January 1. Advanced Youth riders are encouraged to ride in the Novice or Open Divisions.
2.Novice (Amateur) Division: For beginner riders. Novices have never won a TRC, a trail class or a similar event. Novices have never been paid to ride, train or give lessons.
3.Green Horse: For horses who meet one of he following requirements and have filled out a green horse application. A horse can show in this category one year.
- A registered horse who is three years or younger as of January 1 of show year and has not shown prior to November 1 of previous year.
- A registered horse, grade horse or mustang who’s training has not began prior to June 1 of the previous year.
4.Open Division: Open to all horses and riders.
- Horse Info: Name, breed, reg number, dob, color, sex
- Green horse verification form: print, mail with required documentation – copy of registration, mustang adoption, etc
*A waiver must be completed and turned in BEFORE competing. The waiver may be mailed to: TRC, 380Co Rd 34, Tekamah, NE 68061 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or given to the show secretary.
*If showing in GREEN HORSE, a Green Horse application must be completed and turned in BEFORE competing. The Green Horse App may be mailed to: TRC, 380Co Rd 34, Tekamah, NE 68061 or emailed to: email@example.com or given to the show secretary.